Thursday, July 1, 2010

Crunch Time

Here we go - it's officially crunch time. The bags are mostly packed and I think I've got everything I'm going to need. Some say eight deodorants is too many for a year - I disagree. If you're going to run out of something, it shouldn't be your favorite deodorant. I've never been one to second guess my packing - I'd rather just see what happens and live with how I've done it once I get where I'm going. Then again I almost always forget something important that I'll most likely need. Either way we'll see how it goes.

I've never done anything like this before so apologies if it seems disjointed or choppy to start. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. It's hard for me to imagine the scope of experiences that are coming my way but I think this will be an effective way to catalog them. A friend told me that I'm going to want to look back on this someday and be nostalgic but I also hope those who are close to me can use this to follow my travels. Be prepared for some awkward/memorable stories if nothing else. Wish me luck - hope I don't need too much of it...

1 comment: