Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top 10 Observations/Comments on the Philippines

1. I have never been called 'Sir' so many times in my life. "Do you need a taxi Sir?" "Massage Sir?" "Tip Sir?"
2. Boracay has the clearest water and whitest beach I will probably ever see.
3. Sand follows you everywhere.
4. 8-hour happy hours are one of the best ideas every conceived.
5. Europeans cannot throw. Not a football, not a tennis ball, not a frisbee. Stick to your feet fellas.
6. Chinese tour groups are some of the most obnoxious travelers to have crossed my path.
7. We need to figure out a way to stimulate the American economy to bring $8, beach massages to the States.
8. Motorcycles are awesome. I already know what my mid-life crisis purchase is gonna be.
9. Most babies don't like the ocean. Question for parents: when they finally stop crying, why dunk them again?
10. Food poisoning in Southeast Asia knocks...you...out.

No comments:

Post a Comment